This website uses its own and third-party cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. Our social media, advertising and analytics partners may also have information about your use of the site, which they may combine with other information you have provided or collected from your use of the site. your services.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small piece of text that websites send to the browser and which is stored on the user’s device, such as personal computer, mobile phone, tablet, etc. These files are used by the website to remember information about user visits, such as language preferences and other options, while helping you set things up for future visits and make the website more useful by customizing content. Cookies play a very important role in improving the user experience of the website.
By consenting, the user allows the installation of cookies on his device to tell us the following information:
- Statistical information on the use of the website.
- Preferred web format for accessing mobile devices.
- The latest searches made from the services on the web, as well as the personalized details of these services.
- Information about the ads displayed to the user.
- Details for connecting to social networks for users who access the website through their Facebook accounts.
Types of cookies used
This website uses both temporary and permanent cookies. Temporary (session) cookies only store data while the user is on the website, while permanent cookies are stored on the user’s device so that they can be accessed and used in more than one session.
Depending on the purpose and the data obtained through cookies, we may use:
Cookie-uri strict necesare, fără de care nu v-am putea livra conținutul site-ului și care asigură funcționalitatea de bază a site-ului. In connection with these, you cannot express your choice if you want to use this site.
These cookies allow the user to explore the website or application to use different options or services. For example, they are used to track web traffic, to communicate data, to access restricted sections of the website, to record the content of an order, to make requests for registration or to participate in events, for use security features while browsing and to record content for audio and video publishing.
They allow the user to access the service using certain general features that are predefined in their device or that are defined by the user. For example, the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the design of the selected content, the geolocation of the device, or the regional configuration from which the service is accessed. Language cookies tell us which language the user selected on the first visit to the website. These cookies are permanent and are not deleted when the browser is closed.
These cookies help to efficiently manage the advertising spaces, which are included in the web page or application from which the service is provided. They are used to tailor advertising content, to make sure it’s relevant to you, and to avoid showing ads that the user has already seen.
|google-analytics.com||collect||Transmits data to Google Analytics about device and user behavior||Session|
These cookies are used to collect information about how users interact with our website, for the general behavior of all users to be analyzed to help us make improvements, and cannot be used to identify individual users.
|hauler.ro||_gat||Records a unique ID for Google Analytics statistics.||1 minute|
How cookies are managed on the browser
The user has the possibility to allow, block or delete cookies installed on his system by changing the options settings of the browser installed on his device:
To change cookie settings in Google Chrome:
- Click the menu on the toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Advanced settings.
- In the privacy section, click on the content settings.
- Under Cookies there are a number of options for settings.
More information about Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=ro
To change cookie settings in Mozilla Firefox:
- At the top of the window click the Firefox button.
- Select options.
- Select the privacy panel.
- In the Firefox option, select use custom settings for history and you will be able to choose from different options.
More information about Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/ro/kb/cookie-urile
To change cookie settings in Internet Explorer 9:
- At the top of the Internet Explorer window, click the Tools menu.
- Select Security and then the Clear browsing history option to remove cookies. Select the Cookies check box, then click Delete.
- Click the Privacy tab, then, under Settings, move the cursor to the top to block all cookies or to the bottom to allow all cookies, and then click OK.
More information about Internet Explorer 9: https://support.microsoft.com/ro-ro/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer